Monday 24 May 2010

Shabby Chic Lovliness

So here I am again, just to prove that it’s not always months between posts! Yesterday I went to a little Summer Fayre at my Dads church! 


There was lots of really lovely things on the sewing stall and I couldn’t resist, I had to buy myself a sweet little shabby chic cushion! It was only £2 so a real bargain! 


It made me think about where I am going to keep things I make for my new home! I remembered I had a little white wicker chest with rose fabric lining upstairs. So when I got back I went and got it and bought it down to my bedroom! It is full already but only because it seems a sensible place to keep the projects I am working on. It looks very sweet sitting under my cream wrought iron shelf that has my jewellery hanging from it and as you can see the cushion already has pride of place on top! Doesn't it look lovely? I’m sure as I look at my little chest I will be reminded to get something out to work on while I am watching tv in the evenings! It’s making me all excited about the idea of creating a beautiful new home! 


I will be back again soon with another post as I find out pieces I have already made for my home and other things already in use that will be coming with me when I move! Thanks for visiting and see you soon! Teri xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so do please leave me one even if it's just 'hi' so I know you've popped by :-)