Saturday 18 September 2010

New Cath Kidson Mugs

For my birthday last week my friend gave me this lovely Cath Kidson mug.


I loved it so much that I wanted to have a pair for my new house! I knew I had  a local shop that sold them for just £4 (ok that is more than I would usually pay for a mug but I couldn't resist!) I looked at all the different designs happy to go for a mismatched pair but in the end I decided that I wanted to have them both with the blue scallop edge and so I now have a lovely pair of Cath Kidson mugs! 

 
I can't wait to have someone come to coffee so I can use them together!

1 comment:

  1. ooh pretty pretty pretty ... I will come and help you christen them!

    Maria x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so do please leave me one even if it's just 'hi' so I know you've popped by :-)