Thursday 9 December 2010

Christmas Window No. 1

I have just had the fun of doing my first bit of Christmas decorating today! Having got back from a snowy walk with the dogs (see Dulcie Days) I was totally in the mood!

So I traipsed up to the spare room and brought down all our Christmas decorations and started playing! Due to our puppy hanging over my chair and barking madly at anything outside the window that moves we thought that the safest place for our ceramic Spanish nativity set would be the dining room window as she hardly ever goes over there!

So I gave the window a good clean (need to do the outside now!) lined the sill (because it's a bit stained) and set to work.
Here are the finished results...









These stickers were one of my bargains bought last year at £1 a sheet I have used one and a half sheets here.

and as our phone has to live on the windowsill it has had to be Christmas-fied too!

Hope you've enjoyed seeing my handywork! I am very pleased with it! I'm looking forward to getting our tree up now...maybe tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so do please leave me one even if it's just 'hi' so I know you've popped by :-)