Saturday 18 December 2010

Christmas Window No. 2

I have finally got around to decorating the lounge window!


It's taken a while with all the making of cards and wrapping presents to get in the post.

I have had a lot of fun making these cards!

So now the parcels are all in the post (I hope they arrive in time with all the snow about) I could get on with doing the lounge window.


Now you know I love a bargain and that is a lot about what this blog is about. So these cottages are this years bargain! I went into the Heart Foundation charity shop and found some cute little cottages for the window for £1.50 each so I bought 2. Well when I got home I was having a look at them and found something a bit strange...A little rubber ring with a whole in the middle! It didn't take me long to realise that it was to put a christmas light in the back to light up the window of the cottages. So I went back into town to se if the other 2 cottages were still there and they were! I was very pleased! Don't they look lovely all lit up in the window?


It was really lovely doing the window while the snow was coming down. It felt very Christmassy. Here are the rest of the pictures...








and from the inside


and finally....

"How much is that doggy in the window?"

Dulcie not liking it that mummy has gone outside and is keeping a watchful eye on me :-)

I hope you have enjoyed seeing my Christmas window. I had a lot of fun doing it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so do please leave me one even if it's just 'hi' so I know you've popped by :-)